Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 20 and Feb 14. **Dependent on Covid Supplier Inventory Availability - Text/Call 800.392.4870 for more details**
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time. **excludes Clearlight
JPMEDICS NAMI SONIC WAVE VIBRATION PLATE PLATFORM
The JPMedics Nami Sonic Wave Vibration Plate Platform generates vibrations from a speaker system with magnetic circuits, as opposed to the traditional rotating mechanical motors. Sonic wave vibration technology stimulates muscle fibers (myocytes) stronger than gravity and exercises muscle fibers to repeat fast and strong contraction and relaxation. With this, muscle strength is improved faster than usual muscle training methods.
JPMEDICS NAMI SONIC WAVE VIBRATION PLATE PLATFORM FEATURES:
- Body Sensors & Weight Scanning
- Auto programs
- 7" LCD Screen
- Manual Program
- Memory Mode
- Mobile Phone Slot
JPMEDICS NAMI SONIC WAVE VIBRATION PLATE PLATFORMJP Medics NamiThis machine deploys sonic vibrations, generated from a novel magnetic circuit vibrational system, as opposed to traditional rotating mechanical motors. Sonic wave vibration technology stimulates muscle fibers (myocytes) better and much quicker than typical gravity and exercises, which induce muscle fibers to repeat fast and strong contraction and relaxation. Therefore, muscle strength is improved faster and stronger than traditional muscle training methods.Sonic waves target soft tendons and ligaments which are traditionally hard to strengthen with traditional gravity exercises. Sonic waves exercise not only the big muscles of the human body but also the small muscles such as facial muscles and pelvic muscles, which weight training cannot exercise. Whole-body vibration exercise combined together with usual light power training will increase maximum muscle strength by an additional 30%, reduce exercise-induced recovery period by 85%. Additionally, contrary to general muscle training like weight lifting, vibration exercise does not cause any overload to the joint, tendon, or ligament; in other words, it does not cause any risk of injury.
Effects of Sonic Waves
Body Sensors & Weight Scanning
A safety measure has been added to Nami Sonic Wave, where body and weight sensors monitor if someone under 80 pounds sits or stands on the unit, then Nami will not turn on.
4 Automatic Programs
The JP Medics Nami Sonic Wave Vibration has four automatic programs that have been created to maximize the exercise effect for each specific body region. We have designed the Nami with four massage options for your changing needs with along with 3 Intensity settings each.
- Upper Body: Programmed to apply a range of frequencies that stimulate the trapezius muscle, biceps, and pectoral muscles. This mode affects the shoulders, arms, and chest.
- Chest and Stomach: Programmed to apply a range of frequencies that stimulate the abdominal muscles and erector spinal muscles.
- Lower Body: Programmed to apply a range of frequencies that stimulate the gluteus maximus, femoral muscles, and soleus muscles. This mode affects the hips, thighs, and calves.
- Whole Body: Programmed to apply a range of frequencies and intensity levels that stimulate most muscles in the entire body. This model emits compelling rhythms of sonic wave vibrations.
7" LCD Screen
The control for the JPMedics Nami Sonic Vibration Plate Platform is equipped with an easy-to-use touch screen control. The user interface is very simple to use and getting a program running is very quick
With the Nami control, you are able to save your favorite manual program for future use.
More Information Downloads MANUAL Manufacturer JPMedic Country of Manufacture Japan Auto Programs 4 Automatic Programs Timer Setting 5 to 30 Minutes MP3 Player No Remote Type Tablet Remote Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H") 32.7" x 26.8" x 53.9" Recommended Weight (lbs) 400lbs. Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Big Box Size (L" x W" x H") 53.5" x29.3" x 20.5″ Big Box Contents Everything Shipping Weight 141.5
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping within the 48 connected United States (excluding *Alaska and *Hawaii – read below). Large orders will be shipped freight and usually take 7-14 days to reach you depending on where you’re located. Small products will be sent using UPS ground shipping. We also offer “White Glove Delivery” for an additional fee – see below. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-392-4870
- After Your Place An Order – Any orders placed Monday through Friday will be immediately prepared for shipment. Order preparation takes 1-3 business days. For orders placed over the Weekend or on a Holiday, your order will be prepared to ship on the following business day.
- Tracking –Tracking for your order will be sent to your email that we have on file 1-3 business days after your order has been prepared for shipment. If you do not receive your tracking within this time limit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 1-800-392-4870. Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for a shipping update or tracking email before contacting us – muchly appreciated 😊
- Alaska & Hawaii Shipping –Please give us call at 1-800-392-4870 or send us an email to email@example.com for a shipping quote to Alaska and Hawaii. Please have your Shipping Address ready when inquiring about a custom shipping quote.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY FAQ
- Curbside delivery is our fastest delivery method.
- Free Shipping is UPS Ground or Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery takes 7-10 Business Days.
- Freight Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- JP Medics Delivered with Curbside Delivery Require Assembly.
- Freight Deliveries are done Monday-Friday During Normal Business Hours, Excluding Weekends and Holidays.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
White Glove Delivery is an additional service that can be added to your delivery for $199. Two delivery people will deliver your machine to your room of choice and up or down 1 flight of stairs. They will then fully assemble it for you. Please note, it is the customer's responsibility to make sure the machine is in perfect working order before accepting delivery. If you’re experiencing issues with your White Glove Delivery please call us immediately at 1-800-392-4870. Adding White Glove Delivery does add a week to the total delivery time.
- ***Please keep all the packaging material during the first 30 days after you receive your product. We do not accept returns if the product that was purchased is not in its original packaging – see our Return Policy for more information***
- ***White Glove Delivery is an added service that is performed by a third-party service, and is not refundable***
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY FAQ
- We recommend White Glove delivery for orders that need to go up a flight of stairs.
- White-Glove Delivery is a Furniture Assembly Service. Please Make Sure Your Massage Chair is in Complete Working Order Before Signing for your Delivery.
- White-Glove Delivery is an Additional Service and is Non-Refundable.
- White-Glove Delivery takes 10-14 Days.
- White-Glove Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- White-Glove Deliveries are typically done Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays During Normal Business Hours. Some weekend delivery's do occur and it depends on the local delivery company. Please contact the shipper to see if these arrangements are available.
- ***Please Keep All Packaging Material and Do Not Let the Assembly Team Remove the Packaging***
JPMEDICS NAMI SONIC WAVE VIBRATION PLATE PLATFORM
JPMEDICS NAMI SONIC VIBRATION PLATE PLATFORM WARRANTY
Nami Vabration Plate Platform includes JPmedics Limited 1 year Warranty with In Home Service, Parts, and Labor at no cost to the customer.
JPMEDICS SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
To receive JPMedics service customers may call COZZIA’s customer service department at 1-877-977-0656 between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday for any warranty or service issues. You may also email COZZIA's customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for any related maintenance and service enquires.