Estimated Arrival: Between Jul 12 and Sep 06. **Dependent on Covid Supplier Inventory Availability - Text/Call 800.392.4870 for more details**
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time. **excludes Clearlight
This entry-level zero gravity recliner has all of the benefits of zero gravity, with synthetic hyde, hand-carved wood base, lumbar vibration massage and heat, relaxation, self-care, quicker recovery, and back health are here.
Svago Lite Zero Gravity Recliner
Meet the Svago Lite Zero Gravity Recliner, Svago’s new entry-level zero gravity recliner. The Lite is made from luxe, vegan faux leather, and a hand-carved wood base, featuring relaxing benefits such as vibration massage, heat therapy, lumbar support and more!
Svago Lite Zero Gravity Recliner Features
One Button to Bliss
Life is complicated enough, so relaxing should be simple. With The Lite's powerful technology, you only need to press one button to drift off into horizontal heaven. Set up your preferences once and then never worry again with our manually adjustable pillow, pre-set footrest and elongated armrests.
Massage the Way You Want it
We don't settle for just a neck and shoulder rub. With our intelligent vibrational technology, you'll get a full back massage with heat therapy in the lumbar spinal area. Allowing the muscles to relax and the vertebrae to fall back into place, you'll get deep into healing and relaxation within a matter of minutes.
Arm Rests that Let Your Arms Rest
Ever noticed how in many recliners, you have to do a massive, awkward, and uncomfortable readjustment of your arms when you put the recliner back? We made sure to pay special attention to the armrests, since we know they help align and support your body in a way that allows maximum decompression of the spine; a feature especially crucial for acute back pain.
Crafted with Style
Our synthetic hyde and hand-carved wood base adds elegance and style to your home. The durability and superb craftsmanship allows you and your family to enjoy the chair for years to come -- and even continuing on for the next generation.
Heat Where it Counts
The lumbar spine is the most receptive part that benefits from heat and vibration. The Lite specifically focuses on this area; the heat helps dilate blood vessels, increasing oxygen flow and nutrients to tissues. The vibrations help to contract and relax muscles, loosening knots and tension. This relieves pain, gives the heart a rest, and creates overall muscle relaxation and healing.
No Need to Talk
You're fully in control of your comfort with our easy-to-navigate, fully-featured, hand-held remote. We made it easy to use, so you won't have to get up, talk, or be interrupted in any way during your massage.
A Graceful Exit
Your exit should be as seamless as your entry. When it's time to get up, we made it easy. Our one-touch power off button takes you from horizontal to upright in a snap. No need to return yourself up right before powering off — we take care of that.
Material and Construction
- Steel Frame
- PU Foam
- Synthetic Hyde
- Solid Wood Base
Measurements & Dimensions
- Upright Dimension (L x W x H): 41.3” x 29.1” x 46.1”
- Reclined Dimension (L x W x H): 63” x 29.1” x 33.5"
- Seat Width: 21”
- Net Weight: 94lbs
- Weight Capacity: 275lbs
Power and Safety
- Power Voltage: 120v
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Supply Wiring Length: 9’
- Environmental Temperature: 50°F – 104°F
- Storage Temperature: 68°F – 131°F
- 1 Year In-Home Service
- 2 Year Parts
- Extended Warranty Upgrade - Additional 2 Year In-Home Service
- Extended Warranty Upgrade - Additional 1 Year Parts
Packaging & Box
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 41" x 30" x 26"
- Gross Weight: 116lbs
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping within the 48 connected United States (excluding *Alaska and *Hawaii – read below). Large orders will be shipped freight and usually take 7-14 days to reach you depending on where you’re located. Small products will be sent using UPS ground shipping. We also offer “White Glove Delivery” for an additional fee – see below. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-863-3201
- After Your Place An Order – Any orders placed Monday through Friday will be immediately prepared for shipment. Order preparation takes 1-3 business days. For orders placed over the Weekend or on a Holiday, your order will be prepared to ship on the following business day.
- Tracking –Tracking for your order will be sent to your email that we have on file 1-3 business days after your order has been prepared for shipment. If you do not receive your tracking within this time limit, please email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-800-863-3201. Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for a shipping update or tracking email before contacting us – muchly appreciated 😊
- Alaska & Hawaii Shipping –Please give us call at 1-800-863-3201 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to Alaska and Hawaii. Please have your Shipping Address ready when inquiring about a custom shipping quote.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY FAQ
- Curbside delivery is our fastest delivery method.
- Free Shipping is UPS Ground or Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery takes 7-10 Business Days.
- Massage Chairs are delivered Via Freight to your home.
- Freight Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- Massage Chairs Delivered with Curbside Delivery Require Assembly.
- Freight Deliveries are done Monday-Friday During Normal Business Hours, Excluding Weekends and Holidays.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
White Glove Delivery is an additional service that can be added to your delivery for $299. Two delivery people will deliver your massage chair to your room of choice and up or down 1 flight of stairs. They will then fully assemble your massage chair. Please note, it is the customer's responsibility to make sure the chair is in perfect working order before accepting delivery. If you’re experiencing issues with your White Glove Delivery please call us immediately at 1-800-863-3201. Adding White Glove Delivery does add a week to the total delivery time.
- ***Please keep all the packaging material during the first 30 days after you receive your product. We do not accept returns if the product that was purchased is not in its original packaging – see our Return Policy for more information***
- ***White Glove Delivery is an added service that is performed by a third-party service, and is not refundable***
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY FAQ
- We recommend White Glove delivery for orders that need to go up a flight of stairs.
- White-Glove Delivery is a Furniture Assembly Service. Please Make Sure Your Massage Chair is in Complete Working Order Before Signing for your Delivery.
- White-Glove Delivery is an Additional Service and is Non-Refundable.
- White-Glove Delivery takes 10-14 Days.
- White-Glove Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- White-Glove Deliveries are typically done Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays During Normal Business Hours. Some weekend delivery's do occur and it depends on the local delivery company. Please contact the shipper to see if these arrangements are available.
- ***Please Keep All Packaging Material and Do Not Let the Assembly Team Remove the Packaging***
FREE STANDARD WARRANTYSVAGO offers a 1 year limited warranty that covers parts and labor for the first year. This is in-home service, where a qualified technician will come out to your home and make any necessary repairs without you having to transport your chair to an authorized repair facility. Only parts are covered for the remaining two years of the manufacturer’s warranty.
EXTENDED WARRANTY - $199SVAGO offers an extended warranty that covers an additional 1-year parts
Svago Chair Comparisons
FIND THE BEST ZERO GRAVITY CHAIR FOR YOU
There is no 'best zero gravity chair' at Svago -- all of our chairs are just as healing, but include different features and price points that fit your specific needs.
The Newton is our higher-end choice, with three motors, full-body memory foam, royal top grain leather, and air cell massage, a feature that feels as if 15 hands are massaging you at once. Your vacation is only a button away.
The ZGR is our classic zero gravity chair, with two motors, neck and lumbar memory foam with high-density poly-foam, faux leather and high-frequency vibration massage, to loosen and soothe tense or aching muscles.
The Lite is our entry-level chair that packs all the punch of zero-gravity chair power, but with a lower price point. It includes one motor, high-density poly-foam, faux leather and high-frequency vibration massage, to loosen and soothe tense or aching muscles.
We designed three unique zero gravity massage chairs to fit your specific needs, style and budget. Discover the best zero gravity massage chair to buy that calls to you and your home.
COMPARE ZERO GRAVITY RECLINERS
Width - 31"
Height - 47.5"
Width - 30"
Height - 46"
Width - 29"
Height - 45"