Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 20 and Feb 14. **Dependent on Covid Supplier Inventory Availability - Text/Call 800.392.4870 for more details**
Shipping: Free Shipping. All The Time. **excludes Clearlight
The SVAGO Newton, top of the line zero-gravity recliner with all the luxurious features needed to relax and decompress.
Description SVAGO NEWTON
Svago Newton Zero Gravity Recliner
Luxuriously appointed with buttery-soft, top-grain leather, a hand-carved wood base, and the highest quality memory foam throughout. The Newton's special air-cell massage combined with heat and the zero gravity position allow your muscles to relax, spine to decompress, discs to rehydrate, and blood to circulate throughout the body more deeply and thoroughly - reducing pain and improving healing and health.
The Newton is the most effective, feature-packed, sophisticated zero-gravity recliner that offers relief, repair, relaxation, and rejuvenation right in the comfort of your own home.
Svago Newton Zero Gravity Recliner Features
There's No Place Like Home
Spas are great, but the physical and psychological decompression, healing, and stress relief you can experience with The Newton in the comfort of your own home are unparalleled. Rest, relax, heal your back and body, practice valuable self-and-health care all while adding style and luxury to your home.
The Newton is appointed in the finest, hand-selected, hand-stitched, Royal Top Grain leather that starts buttery-soft and only gets softer over time. Traveling to Italy to source the finest leathers, we've found the most beautiful leathers that will age beautifully (just like you!).
Ever Had Seven Hands Simultaneously Massage You?
The Newton features state-of-the-art Air Cell Massage. This type of massage is basically like having seven hands simultaneously massaging you from head to toe. Our Relax and Stretch massage program utilizes the air cell massage and heat to deepen and aide your zero gravity experience... and makes you feel so relaxed like you're floating out in space.
You'll Never Forget This Head-To-Toe Memory Foam
The cushioning layer of The Newton is 100% high-density memory foam, providing instant and constant support for every part of the body that is in contact with your Svago. This head-to-toe, full-body support adds a vital component to the zero gravity experience allowing muscles to relax and the vertebrae to fall back into place.
Two Is Better Than One
While many couples end up getting two Newtons, so they can relax and rejuvenate together (plus watch TV, read, watch the sun go down & anything else you'd do in a recliner!), The Newton has two Custom Memory Settings, so your preferences are saved. This means immediate relaxation with no time spent making adjustments for your maximum comfort. Bonus: If you each have a Svago, you can do one setting for zero gravity and another for kicking back and relaxing while you read or watch TV.
Just Like You Like It
From headrest to footrest and everything in between, The Newton is the most advanced and most customizable zero gravity recliner. The remote controlled, memory foam headrest allows you to adjust your head and neck exactly how you want it without having to get up or reach back. The remote will do it for you. The Newton also offers the most supportive and customizable lumbar support, which can be mission critical for anyone who has issues with the low back. The footrest is remote adjustable to get the angle of the footrest to the exact position that feels best. This is especially helpful for shorter or taller users.
You're In Control
You are in control of your comfort with our easy-to-navigate, full-featured, hand-held remote. Just the right size and button spacing to be easy to find, easy to put away, and easy to navigate. And we're pretty sure you'll spend so much time in your Svago that you'll memorize those buttons...
Oh, Wow. That Was Out Of This World.
A "side-effect" of relieving gravity's weight from your body is total relaxation. The Newton offers Smart Wake-Up Programs so you can make sure you don't float away into La La Land for any longer than you want.
No Awkward Arms Here
Ever notice how in many recliners you have to do a massive, awkward, uncomfortable readjustment of your arms when you put the recliner back? Many other recliners neglect the importance of the armrests in helping to align and support your body in a way that allows maximum decompression of your spinal column and surrounding muscle groups. Our armrests have been specially engineered to keep your arms in the optimal position. And when you go from upright to zero gravity the armrests continue to keep your body supported and comfortable. This is vitally important for people who are experiencing acute back pain. We've got your arms... and your back
Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
When it's time to get up we make it easy. Our One-Touch Power Off button takes you from any position to upright. No need to return yourself to upright before powering off, we'll take care of that!
Material and Construction
- Steel Frame
- Memory Foam Cushion Layer
- Top Grain Leather Upholstery
- 3 Motors
Measurements & Dimensions
- Upright Dimension (L x W x H): 43.3” x 31” x 47.5”
- Reclined Dimension (L x W x H): 63” x 31” x 30
- Seat Width: 21”
- Net Weight: 95lbs
- Weight Capacity: 400lbs
Power and Safety
- Power Voltage: 120v
- Rated Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Supply Wiring Length: 9’
- Environmental Temperature: 50°F – 104°F
- Storage Temperature: 68°F – 140°F
- 1 Year In-Home Service
- 2 Year Parts
- Extended Warranty Upgrade - Additional 2 Year In-Home Service
- Extended Warranty Upgrade - Additional 1 Year Parts
Packaging & Box
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 45" x 32" x 33.9"
- Gross Weight: 111lbs
- FDA Registered Medical Device
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
We offer free shipping within the 48 connected United States (excluding *Alaska and *Hawaii – read below). Large orders will be shipped freight and usually take 7-14 days to reach you depending on where you’re located. Small products will be sent using UPS ground shipping. We also offer “White Glove Delivery” for an additional fee – see below. If you have any questions please call us at 1-800-863-3201
- After Your Place An Order – Any orders placed Monday through Friday will be immediately prepared for shipment. Order preparation takes 1-3 business days. For orders placed over the Weekend or on a Holiday, your order will be prepared to ship on the following business day.
- Tracking –Tracking for your order will be sent to your email that we have on file 1-3 business days after your order has been prepared for shipment. If you do not receive your tracking within this time limit, please email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1-800-863-3201. Please make sure to check your spam mailbox for a shipping update or tracking email before contacting us – muchly appreciated 😊
- Alaska & Hawaii Shipping –Please give us call at 1-800-863-3201 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to Alaska and Hawaii. Please have your Shipping Address ready when inquiring about a custom shipping quote.
CURBSIDE DELIVERY FAQ
- Curbside delivery is our fastest delivery method.
- Free Shipping is UPS Ground or Curbside Delivery.
- Curbside Delivery takes 7-10 Business Days.
- Massage Chairs are delivered Via Freight to your home.
- Freight Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- Massage Chairs Delivered with Curbside Delivery Require Assembly.
- Freight Deliveries are done Monday-Friday During Normal Business Hours, Excluding Weekends and Holidays.
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY
White Glove Delivery is an additional service that can be added to your delivery for $299. Two delivery people will deliver your massage chair to your room of choice and up or down 1 flight of stairs. They will then fully assemble your massage chair. Please note, it is the customer's responsibility to make sure the chair is in perfect working order before accepting delivery. If you’re experiencing issues with your White Glove Delivery please call us immediately at 1-800-863-3201. Adding White Glove Delivery does add a week to the total delivery time.
- ***Please keep all the packaging material during the first 30 days after you receive your product. We do not accept returns if the product that was purchased is not in its original packaging – see our Return Policy for more information***
- ***White Glove Delivery is an added service that is performed by a third-party service, and is not refundable***
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY FAQ
- We recommend White Glove delivery for orders that need to go up a flight of stairs.
- White-Glove Delivery is a Furniture Assembly Service. Please Make Sure Your Massage Chair is in Complete Working Order Before Signing for your Delivery.
- White-Glove Delivery is an Additional Service and is Non-Refundable.
- White-Glove Delivery takes 10-14 Days.
- White-Glove Delivery Requires a Scheduled Appointment.
- White-Glove Deliveries are typically done Monday-Friday excluding Weekends and Holidays During Normal Business Hours. Some weekend delivery's do occur and it depends on the local delivery company. Please contact the shipper to see if these arrangements are available.
- ***Please Keep All Packaging Material and Do Not Let the Assembly Team Remove the Packaging***
FREE STANDARD WARRANTYSVAGO offers a 1 year limited warranty that covers parts and labor for the first year. This is in-home service, where a qualified technician will come out to your home and make any necessary repairs without you having to transport your chair to an authorized repair facility. Only parts are covered for the remaining two years of the manufacturer’s warranty.
EXTENDED WARRANTY - $299SVAGO offers an extended warranty that covers an additional 1 year parts
Svago Chair Comparisons
FIND THE BEST ZERO GRAVITY CHAIR FOR YOU
There is no 'best zero gravity chair' at Svago -- all of our chairs are just as healing, but include different features and price points that fit your specific needs.
The Newton is our higher-end choice, with three motors, full-body memory foam, royal top grain leather, and air cell massage, a feature that feels as if 15 hands are massaging you at once. Your vacation is only a button away.
The ZGR is our classic zero gravity chair, with two motors, neck and lumbar memory foam with high-density poly-foam, faux leather and high-frequency vibration massage, to loosen and soothe tense or aching muscles.
The Lite is our entry-level chair that packs all the punch of zero-gravity chair power, but with a lower price point. It includes one motor, high-density poly-foam, faux leather and high-frequency vibration massage, to loosen and soothe tense or aching muscles.
We designed three unique zero gravity massage chairs to fit your specific needs, style and budget. Discover the best zero gravity massage chair to buy that calls to you and your home.
COMPARE ZERO GRAVITY RECLINERS
Width - 31"
Height - 47.5"
Width - 30"
Height - 46"
Width - 29"
Height - 45"